Places to Stay
Lodging on the Olympic Peninsula takes many forms - wilderness camping and secluded cabins to posh B & B's and waterfront hotels. So, what's your pleasure?
- Listening to the sound of waves crashing while drifting off to sleep on a secluded Pacific beach?
- Catching trout from a babbling brook next to your tent?
- Sipping a latte while watching a pair of bald eagles from your third floor suite's balcony?
- Sinking into lavendar-scented, 800-count sheets in a romantic cottage hideaway?
The choice - and the experience - is yours. This website is chock-full of information about wonderful, little-known retreats where you can enjoy the vacation of your dreams. Click on the "postcards" to the right to get started. Northwest Secret Places website features links to a wide variety of hotels, motels, vacation rentals, RV parks and B&B's, along with interactive maps. There are also Chambers of Commerce websites with lodging information. Click on any of the following:
For camping and RV enthusiasts, additional information is available on the following sites:
- Washington State Parks North Coast Region
- Overnight Facilities at Clallam County Parks
- RV Parks of the Olympic Peninsula
Isn't it time you enjoyed the Olympic Peninsula once again. Or for the very first time. What are you waiting for?